The turban was originally a Middle Eastern and Indian headwear. In the Indian religion of Sikhism, men must always wear a turban to cover their hair which were never cut. Today, the turban has also made its entrance into the western world, and it is worn by women who suffer from hair loss and, for example, want to create volume and fullness.
With a turban you achieve perfect and instant volume. Among other things, women with cancer who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy or radiation therapy have great pleasure in being able to create fullness on their heads. Our turbans are available in a wealth of fine colors, materials and styles, so you can find something that fits exactly to your personal style.
- Clear All
- Price EUR 20.00 - EUR 30.00 Remove This Item
- Sapphire Turban | Floral WoodsSpecial Price EUR 25.00 Regular Price EUR 50.00
- Scarlett Turban Set | Shiny Brown & Animal MixSpecial Price EUR 28.00 Regular Price EUR 56.00
- Emmy Express Turban | Taupe & HeartsSpecial Price EUR 21.50 Regular Price EUR 43.00
- Emmy Turban | Black Matte'n'ShinySpecial Price EUR 21.50 Regular Price EUR 43.00
- Sapphire Turban Set | Summer DaisiesSpecial Price EUR 30.00 Regular Price EUR 60.00
- Nelly Turban | Braided Blue/BlackSpecial Price EUR 21.50 Regular Price EUR 43.00
- Aimee Turban | Simply Taupe LinenSpecial Price EUR 27.00 Regular Price EUR 54.00
- Lotus Turban | Dark BrownSpecial Price EUR 22.00 Regular Price EUR 44.00
Do you have any questions?
You are more than welcome to contact us if you have questions about individual products, our brands or anything third. If you are interested in learning more about the technology behind our headwear or some of our certifications, you can read a lot about it on our blog. We share good advice and experiences, and our cool ambassadors tell their stories in our testimonials.