The turban was originally a Middle Eastern and Indian headwear. In the Indian religion of Sikhism, men must always wear a turban to cover their hair which were never cut. Today, the turban has also made its entrance into the western world, and it is worn by women who suffer from hair loss and, for example, want to create volume and fullness.
With a turban you achieve perfect and instant volume. Among other things, women with cancer who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy or radiation therapy have great pleasure in being able to create fullness on their heads. Our turbans are available in a wealth of fine colors, materials and styles, so you can find something that fits exactly to your personal style.
- Clear All
- Materials Cotton Remove This Item
Items 1-8 of 28
- Zoya Turban | Pastel Tie DieEUR 44.00
- Nomi Turban | WoodroseEUR 54.00
- Nomi Turban | LavenderEUR 54.00
- Nomi Turban | Petrol GreenEUR 54.00
- Zuri Turban | WoodroseEUR 56.00
- Mila Turban | WoodroseEUR 54.00
- Mila Turban | LavenderEUR 54.00
- Mila Turban | Petrol GreenEUR 54.00
Do you have any questions?
You are more than welcome to contact us if you have questions about individual products, our brands or anything third. If you are interested in learning more about the technology behind our headwear or some of our certifications, you can read a lot about it on our blog. We share good advice and experiences, and our cool ambassadors tell their stories in our testimonials.